Monday, March 16, 2009

found a friend























I picked up the girls after school the other day and decided to invite McCaul and Hudson over....McCaul is in Evie and Bella's class at school and she is also on our tball team...well we had practice that afternoon so missy there mom met us at the ballfield that afternoon...well, I picked up mccaul's little sis who is addie's age also so that Addie could have a friend her age and wouldnt feel left out!!! BEST IDEA EVER!! they had so much fun playing and dressing up and they did'nt have to tagalong with the big sisters!!!!! Hudson and Addie will be in the same class also when they start prek in the fall (boohoo)...anyway here are some pics that i took of their fun day after school!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

pepper said...

omg,, im so proud of addie, being sweet, and like a little princess,, lol,,, they are all just little miss ladies,,,,

meurrier said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Do you know how excited I was when I saw your comment on my blog??? So good to hear from you. You have the most beautiful girls I have ever seen! I hope all of you are doing great. I laughed so hard reading your birth story with the twins! I have told so many people about David packing in the MC sweatpants. You can't really appreciate it if you don't know David! Pleae tell him hello! I am so excited I will be able to keep up with y'all now!