Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NINE MONTHS

That is how old I am now!!!!


I am getting so big!!

Things I like NOW:

I love to crawl

I love to gnaw on my mama's chin and face b/c I am working on my top teeth

I love my two new bottom teeth, they are really cute

I love MY DADDY, he still puts the sparkle in my eyes

I love when Bella holds me and packs me around, even though I get whipped lashed everynow and then..but bella is so funny, she makes me laugh and grin, especially when she sings, "heya comes sayna clawse" in her made up country twang accent and pretends that she is playing her air guitar!!

I love when Evie plays with me on the floor...she is not as strong as Bella, she struggles with me a bit, and sometimes she kneels down on the ground when she holds me, mom says she is "takin' a knee" b/c I am heavy and evie needs a little rest!!!I am about TWENTY ONE pounds now!

I love to eat squash, broccoli, spaghetti, gumbo, alot of spicy things, don't even think about giving me baby food or baby cereal, you must be crazy if you think that I am going to eat that junk....Table food only for me please!! I still like kleinpeter milk the best though....that is Kelli Kleinpeter milk!!

I love Coke!! momma sometimes gives it to me, not in a bottle or anything, just some sips of hers...(that is a shame)

Mawee says that I am looking like my mama now that I am getting a little bit more hair! Whenever I go to her house, she goes to the sink and wets her fingers and makes my hair stick up like a mohawk in the middle and then she sticks the sides up by my ears...I'm like Maw...NOBODY wears their hair like this anymore...maybe when my momma was a baby, but not now...heloooooo it is the 2000's!! Oh well, I will let her reminisce!

I heard momma tell addie something the other day that made me really happy...We were all laying on the bed early one morning and we were watching that silly mexican girl on tv...you know dora...well, addie squeezed me a little bit hard and momma told her that she has to take care of me and NOT hurt me...she said that God sent me to Addie to have as a little sister...

a gift to addie from God..

she said that God sent addie as a gift to evie and bella for them to have a little sister .. to take special care of her...and now, God sent me to Addie for Addie to take care of and love me...Addies eyes grew big and I could feel the love when she looked at me!!! She has a mission now! And I know that she will do good, I love her so much and I am so proud to have big sisters!! GIRL POWA!!we will be a force to recon with! and by the way, I love addies little freckles on her nose and her big blue eyes...and aunt jess just cut her hair again..it is DAH LING!!


anyway, momma still cant stop kissing me, just like pawee, they might as well, put me on a plate and eat me up!! they just cant resist all of my soft rolls and my fat cheeks!!


okay that is all for now...just wanted to let yall know what is going on in my little world!


Love, Josie

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jkayde said...

josie, my little putta,potta,poo poo, too-too girl.

i love you and your little dah-lin self.

pepper said...

i dont care if it is out of style ,, little misssy,,, it still looks cute and looks like your mama used to,, stop growing so fast,, we wont have a baby anymore and your mom and dad might get a new idea in their heads,,, lol,,i love you so much,,

sherri said...

Sooo Sweet !!!!

Christal said...

I think you look just like your momma! And, it's ok if mawee fixes your hair like that...it just brings back memories of another sweet baby. I wish I could be there to watch you grow up and love on you. I'm so thankful that I can see you on this blog! Much love to YOU Josie!