Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dancing with the Darts

The Dip




Evie and Bella's version of "the lift" below what technique!!


Our little trailer was Rockin' tonight. As it does every Tuesday night. Four words. Dancing with the Stars. Every Tuesday night, we clear the kitchen floor and it becomes a serious dance floor! Our special judge tonight was little miss Josephine. She can be really tough sometimes in her critiques. We regret to say that one of our better contestants (adeleine) could not make it tonight. She was over at Mawee's cha chaing on their dance floor. She's the one that Evie and Bella better watch. A serious contender! She has some hip action that could put Elvis to shame!




As a former ballroom dancer (1996 USL ballroom dance elective class), I have to say that I am pretty proud of my girls. They have watched my partner, their daddy and I, do plenty of dancing. I can't believe that it has been twelve years since I would come home from Lafayette with a new dance (jitterbug, Tango, waltz, Etc.) to teach my handsome football player partner. We even had "the lift" down pat!! We could put Baby and Johnny to shame! !! Don't get me wrong girls....My husband is NO SISSY, right now, to my dismay, he is watching The Ultimate fighting championship on TV. He really needs that after watching Dancing with the stars and project runway!

I hope and pray that my girls will one day find a partner like mine! One who is not ashamed to dance and sweep his girl off of her feet!! Their is no greater joy in our house than dancing.... we may not have the perfect technique, but in our book we all get PERFECT TENS!!


1 comment:

Remy Fin said...

Kelli,
YOu are so funny and I think it is great that you are doing this blog. Your love for your family is so apparent and it is beautiful. I am so happy for you all. LOVE all 6 of you!!!
remy