Friday, October 17, 2008

A word from Josephine Paige Dart






Hey there!


Just letting everyone know that I am now 6 months old now! I am getting to be a Big Healthy Girl at a whopping 18 1/2 pounds! My mawee calls me thunda thighs!! Whatever maw! Pretty soon I will be crawlin' and cruisin', and I might not be thunda thighs anymore, so you better enjoy my thundalicious thighs while I've got them!


Things that I LOVE


1. My sister Adeleine. She calls me Josie GURWA or Josephina. She drives me nuts but she does make me laugh alot! She wishes that she could just squeeze me to death and kiss my head off, but momma won't let her. She always says, "get out of her face addie." Pretty soon, me and Addie, we will be the best of friends, just like Evie and Bella are, tight as tics!! We will surely be a pair!



2. My big sisters. Evie and Bella LOVE ME TO DEATH!! They get in trouble alot for picking me up and packing me around. I am getting heavier now and they are starting to struggle a bit! It worries momma. They just think that I am there very own little baby and they love to make me laugh too! They are so silly and so dern pretty. I know that someday I will look up to them and want to be just like them. They love to dance and cheer right now, so I hear lots of Go wildcat cheers around here!! The craziest part of the day is when we pick them up from school. They get into the suburban and immediately start kissing me a million times. It's like we have been separated forever, but it's only been like 7 hours! They just can't get enough of me and then momma yells from the front seat, "Girl's no more kissing, get out of her face", phew relief!! They just love me so much, they can't help it!


3. My silly daddy, I get a twinkle in my eyes everytime I see him. He calls me 'blessin from above'. That is what he wanted to put on my birth certificate, b/c momma could'nt figure out a middle name suitable for me. It was going to be Josephine Rose (written on my birth certificate and everything) but then my nurse came in and said "Josie Rosie" and then daddy said, Get me some white out!!! ( he thinks rosie odonnel is a little coo coo). So, it is Josephine Paige and my aunt jessi sometimes calls me "J. Pezee." Like a rap star, oh yeah baby that's me, Jaypeeze. word to ya mutha. Anyway, my poor daddy is surrounded by girls. When one of us starts to whine he tells us to" dial 1-800-drama"..He is starting to like girls stuff too, like the other night he was watching momma's favorite show...project runway... and he was saying stuff like, that is so cute, that dress is so pretty, she is definetly going to win, she has good design! my momma just stared at him and then started to laugh. He always makes my momma laugh so much! There is never a dull moment when he is around. He can make my belly and my cheeks hurt from laughing so much at his silliness!! Just ask my big sisters. When daddy tells them stories at night (he makes them up and acts them out) they are roaring laughing at him... he is the BEST daddy!


4.My Momma - a.k.a. Kelli Kleinpeter! I love my momma b/c she knows just what to do. I am her little "poottapot." I love to snuggle with her in the bed. I fit perfectly beside her when I need to nurse or go to sleep. God's perfect design. She tucks my chunky little booty next to her and she kisses my fat little cheeks, my chubby little hands and feels my soft hair and I am in heaven. I also LOVE when I get out of the bath and she puts lotion all over my body and massages me. She always smiles when she sees all of my rolls and the dimples in my booty! My ears stick out like hers and we have the same eyes and same color hair. I wonder if mine will be curly like hers!



Well, that is all for now. I am discovering new things everyday ... like today, when Addie let me borrow her purple tinted sunglasses! Don't I look so cute!


I am loving my family, these people seem to Laugh alot, there is always dancing and cheering going on (even my daddy) and i am feeling really LOVED! This is a fun family to be apart of! Thanks momma and daddy!



No comments: