Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am a blogger now!


hello


Welcome to my first blog! I have been putting this off for too long. So many precious memories have been unjournaled until NOW!! I want to share with my family and friends my hearts ... Evie, Bella, Adeleine and Josie!


So here goes...


I promised Mr.Dart that I would begin a diary ( I misspelled diary and wrote dairy instead - although at times I do feel like a dairy) when he bought me a journal about 3 years ago! The blank journal is somewhere in a drawer, funny how time flies. The Lord has blessed us with 4 precious daughters, and now that I have quit my job as a labor and delivery nurse to stay at home, I want to make a career out of being the best momma that I can be to them! This is going to be interesting...



No comments: