Friday, October 31, 2008

I do believe in Fairies! I do believe in Fairies!





















Last night was the annual Halloween Festival at school.



We had so much fun getting all dolled up into fairies... Mom, Dad, Aunt Ree and Uncle Will were all in the kitchen with Adeleine, Josie and AnnaKate while I was putting the finishing touches on the big girls..
Then I hear Aunt REE: "I don't believe in fairies",
then THUD down goes Adeleine, "dropping dead", on the floor, still as a dead fairy.....
then someone would say after some time...."I do believe in fairies".... then slowly she would "come alive"..... then louder..."I do believe in Fairies"....Addie, more alive....then louder..I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES".... Adeleine is up and ALIVE!running around ! YIPEEEE!!!
we did this about a million times before we headed off for the festival!! hahah...

Evie's favorite part about Halloween was giving out her candy "prizes" that she won,
"here ya go, Happy Halloween", she would say to:
1.her little friend boy from school,
2.a little 10 month old baby,
3.every classmate that she saw,
she gave them candy..so benevolent..her little heart swelling with goodness... and everytime she would do it she would look at me so PROUD...she knows how it impresses me when they "put others before themselves" - that is like our family mantra! So I was especially pleased when Addie popped her butterfly balloon, Addie started to have a meltdown....
and Evie proud as ever, stepped up to the plate and gave Addie her pink butterfly balloon!!!!
...she looked up at me with those baby blues and just smiled!! She knew I was so PROUD! My heart was swellin' too!!

Bella was flittin' around, in lala land.. (she takes after me) miss social butterfly fairy!! She will make friends with the whole world! Her favorite part was the horse ride and being chased by Hasting and Mills! AND OF COURSE eating cotton candy! I thought she would just die if she didn't get any! And when she saw her teacher, mrs. karen, she almost tackled her down.. she loves that lady!

Josie's favorite part about Halloween was PAWEE! She and Paw hung out the whole time and visited. Then Paw let her pinch and feel his face and then Josie went to sleep on Paw's shoulder... He is such a good Pawee! Josie also had fun walkbouncing with mr. craig! I know some arms were sore that night!! Thanks pawee! you are the best!

OMYGOSH!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS.......Tonight Josie is going to mawee's (the first time for her to be away from me - ever!!! , and the 3 big girls are going camping with grammie and poppa! David and I are headed to New Orleans for the night!! YEAHHHHHH!!! I am a little nervous about being in N.O. on Halloween, with all the voodoo and crazy people! Y'all pray for us!! AND PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BOOBS TOO!!!



Have a Happy Halloween!

No comments: