Friday, November 14, 2008

Conversation with Bella

here bella is very proud of her smile, which may look a liitle bit different soon


Bella woke up this morning saying that her front tooth was hurting....I looked and wiggled...nothing.....I told her to go show daddy......David looked and wiggled....nothing....but told Bell that her tooth was LOOSE and then they talked about the tooth fairy....she got so excited.....head held higher....big huge smile on her face......so I then put an apple in her lunch box and told her that it might do the trick:





This was our conversation this morning:


Bella: Why will the apple do the trick mom?


Kelli: B/c when you bite into it, your tooth may come out and get stuck in the apple! but you need to be careful and make sure that you are not swallowing your tooth...so be careful, b/c it may come out in your mouth...


Bella: What will happen if I swallow my tooth?


Kelli: It will come out in your poo poo...


Bella: (eyes really big) ooooooooooooooooooooo the tooth fairy will NOT like that!!


Kelli: hahah No I dont think that she would!

No comments: